Daronmont Technologies has been a long time supporter of Statene Park and Australian Dressage. Daronmont was the sponsor of the inaugural Aachen Challenge held at the Saddleworld Dressage Festival when it was first started.
Daronmont Technologies is a wholly Australian owned Defence Industry Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) specialising in design, engineering, integration and support of complex high technology electronics and software-intensive systems. Daronmont designs, develops, manufactures, installs, operates and supports both hardware and software systems, system interfaces and system upgrades. Key areas of experience and expertise include:
- Developing complex electronics and software systems for key Corporate, Government and Defence clients
- Leading edge technology solutions for very high performance data acquisition and digital signal processing for real-time applications
- Contract engineering design services specialising in high performance electronic hardware and software development
- Long established relationship working with DSTO and Defence Agencies supporting their R&D programs
- Specialist ILS capabilities to support in-service equipment and systems